Barron Park Elementary
For the 2020-21 school year, donations from parents and community members will allow PiE to provide $118,328 for use at Barron Park Elementary. These generous gifts to PiE will fund:
- Barron Park’s popular science program for all grades Kindergarten through fifth offered through the Palo Alto Junior Museum and Zoo, a hands-on supplemental science program
- Bringing in performing arts to some grade levels
- General classroom aide time, helping to provide seven hours of vital classroom aide time weekly. Aides are an important part of the classroom experience at Barron Park because they let teachers work with small groups or individuals, helping to differentiate instruction that benefits all our children
- All of the Spectra Art teachers allowing all students to grow in creativity and confidence from regular art instruction benefitting the whole child
- School-based counseling that helps all staff maximize social and emotional learning for all children
- Through a grant to the district, PiE also helps fund the music and dance programs for all elementary schools
Your Barron Park PiE Representative for 2020-21 is Alan Schroeder. Questions about PiE? Email email@example.com.
Some of the programs and roles described above are based on the prior, in-person learning model. As plans evolve during the pandemic, these programs may be offered virtually or adapted as the school year progresses.
School Address & Phone Number:
800 Barron Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94306
“Partners in Education (PiE) is a critical part of our success at Barron Park. PiE support is essential in helping ensure a quality education to our students. With PiE funding we are able to hire classroom aides which reduce the student to teacher ratio creating more individualized support for all students. Our art and science enrichment programs, as well as our funding of a school-based counselor further empowers every child to reach his or her fullest intellectual, social, and creative potential.”
Eric Goddard, Principal