Volunteers & Staff
PiE is a fundraising foundation run primarily by dedicated parent and community members. PiE strives to maximize the contribution to schools, while minimizing overhead.
Volunteers: PiE Representatives
Each PAUSD school has a team of dedicated parent volunteers as its PiE Representatives who are on-site to answer questions that arise from other parents. In addition, a team of volunteer PiE Marketing professionals devote their expertise to communicate about PiE in an Annual Report, Newsletter, this Website, and other materials. To these and all other PiE volunteers, we offer our thanks.
Become a PiE Rep!
We’d love YOUR help by being a PiE Rep. PiE makes an impact across every school for every student. We want you to join our team! PiE Rep Teams at each school share responsibility with:
- Being a knowledgeable resource for info about PiE for the school community
- Hanging and taking down PiE Banners a couple of times per year
- Being present at Back-to-School and Rally Days events and organizing info/treats as appropriate (2-3 times/year)
- Meeting with the principal to coordinate PiE’s involvement with BTS nights, Rally Days and other campus events
- Getting PiE info into school communications (E-News, marquee, etc.)
- Sending out emails to the school community reminding them to make their donations during the Challenge Grant period
The bigger the team, the better (and more fun) it is! Whether you can do a lot or a little, every set of hands will help. Email email@example.com to sign up!
To contact the PiE Reps at a specific school, please click on the school name below to send an email to the volunteers at that school.
Becky Brunson Eversull
Esther Lee Luh
Greta Gize Olbrich
Shirley Xiaoyong Wang
Michelle Ying Sun
Greta Gize Olbrich
In addition to volunteers, PiE employs a full-time Executive Director, a part-time Deputy Director, and a part-time Development and Campaign Manager to keep things running smoothly.